Become a Market Leader: Best Cloud Business Phone System
Business phone systems are an important aspect of any company's communication strategy since they allow sales and support workers to make and receive calls, transfer calls, record talks, and do much more depending on their ability.
A multi-channel communication system is used by all savvy organizations, but phones remain as important as they have always been. As a result, small and medium-sized businesses use small business phone systems to streamline their operations.
Aside from that, these technologies are the lifeblood of customer service departments. As a result, it’s critical to focus on the ideal solution that meets the rep’s basic needs while also empowering them to perform better and be more productive.
When choosing a phone system for your company, it’s vital to find one that not only has the capabilities and features you need but also gives the level of customer service you want your employees to provide.
JustCall is used by 6,000 companies around the world and could be the solution you need to improve customer service operations.
Table of Contents
What Is a Business Phone System?
It takes time to plan to improve your customer service, and the resources you will spend are not cheap. That is why you must find a suitable means of communicating with them. What better way to do so than with the greatest small business phone system on the market?
Business phone systems, by definition, allow businesses to manage their inbound and outbound calls. They are an important aspect of any company’s communication strategy since they allow sales and support workers to make and receive calls, transfer calls, record talks, and do much more depending on their ability.
The best small business phone system, on the other hand, may do more than make and receive calls. Modern technologies should also change how your team works and how your business runs. For example, most people nowadays choose cloud-based VoIP systems, which route calls via the internet rather than over the phone line.
A system like this might make the transition to hybrid working easier for your staff by allowing them to access it from anywhere, collaborate, and make and receive calls from almost any internet-connected device.
Apart from that, there are two other types of corporate phone systems (not including VoIP), each with its own set of features and benefits:
- PBX: Private Branch Exchange, or PBX, is a classic phone system that allows you to create line extensions within your firm. Employees can make and receive calls from their desks or mobile devices using these extensions.
- Cloud PBX: The notion of a cloud PBX is identical to that of a regular PBX. It is hosted by a third-party provider rather than being owned by you. This means you won’t have to worry about managing equipment on-site or keeping backups because everything will be handled remotely.
- VoIP: The acronym VoIP refers to Voice over Internet Protocol. Instead of using traditional telephone lines, VoIP systems allow you to make calls via the internet. This frequently leads in decreased incoming and outgoing call charges. In comparison to other types, the VoIP corporate phone system has proven to be more functional. JustCall offers the same service but with more advanced features.
Read More: 7 Benefits of Email Marketing for Small Business
Which Business Phone System Is Best for Your Business?
- Call Center Analytics: You can monitor your live call performance and get all of the metrics from calls, teams, and numbers in one place. You won’t have to switch tabs to get to all of them. The previous 30 minutes’ worth of data is available.
- Call Monitoring: Listen to live calls, communicate with your agent while on the phone, or join an ongoing conversation between your agent and a customer. Connect the continuing call to both your agent and the customer, and speak directly with the customer. Without telling the customer, speak directly to the agent over the phone. You could even listen to live agent calls uninterrupted.
- Auto-dialer and Automation: JustCall eliminates the need to wait for a phone tone and speeds up the call process. Simply enter your contact information and authorize your remote workers to make phone calls on your behalf. Take notes while conversing with your contact, and they will be synced with your CRM immediately.
- Workflow and Analytics: Activate and nurture leads with SMS and phone call marketing. You can also delete voicemails with a single click. You can then track the efficacy of your campaigns and agents using JustCall’s rich analytics dashboard and reporting tools.
- Simple Scaling and Coaching: Log in from any device or location in more than 70 countries using local and toll-free numbers. Advanced monitoring and call barging methods allow you to provide live remarks while on the phone.
Overall, JustCall is the greatest small business phone system for efficiently handling customer support. Simply download the app, connect to a reliable internet connection, and get started right away. JustCall has various connectors that you can use to connect your favorite productivity apps.
Basically, you can carry on with your prior workflows as usual. However, JustCall guarantees that everything you’ve learned will be upgraded to make your tasks easier.
Read More: Best Free SEO Reporting Tools
- Gives you access to extensive performance analytics.
- Monitors calls made by your team in case something goes wrong.
- Contact list upload is simple, and note-taking is automated.
- Automatically synced with CMS
- Increases your lead generation and eliminates unwanted voicemails
- The company phone system can be accessed from any device and location.
- Over 70 countries have toll-free numbers.
- Limited options to upload contact lists
JustCall’s innovative features ensure that you will only deliver the greatest client experience possible during job operations. All in one spot, you can get phone numbers, carry out your normal workflow, make and receive calls, and track and record calls.
Furthermore, if you currently have a small business phone system, JustCall can easily migrate your phone numbers, staff, and data.
In the world of business, you will never truly have even the faintest clue of what might occur the following day, and this is especially true when you are first starting out. On the other hand, if you have the best phone system for small businesses, such as JustCall, this shouldn’t be an issue.