Top 10 Online Training Software to Use in 2021
However, the key to improving your online training during remote work is finding an LMS software that works best for you and your company.
You may provide training wherever and whenever your employees need it with the help of online training software.
The best LMS software for you and your business will help you improve your online training while working remotely.
Go at some of the best options and choose the one that meets all of your requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best overall – ProProfs Training Maker
- 2 Best for large companies – SkyPrep
- 3 Best for social learning – Docebo
- 4 Best budget-friendly option – WizIQ
- 5 Best simple LMS software – Mindflash
- 6 Best for improving productivity – Lessonly
- 7 Best for improving SEO – Learnyst
- 8 Best for course personalization – TalentLMS
- 9 Best for specific training needs – Litmos
- 10 Best for automating training management – Administrate
Best overall – ProProfs Training Maker
One of the most well-liked online training software options is ProProfs Training Creator. It has a tonne of features that make it simple to make personalised learning paths and immersive courses.
The essential attributes of ProProfs include:
- Drag and drop course creator
- 100K+ ready-made courses in a huge library
- elements of gameification
- Many dozen integrations
- reporting and analytics powered by AI
- polls, tests, and quizzes that can be altered
Best for large companies – SkyPrep
Almost a million pleased customers of SkyPrep work for businesses in various industries. It is frequently used for hiring, compliance training, and staff onboarding.
It offers an intuitive interface that provides you with a clear understanding of all the options and features.
Among SkyPrep’s primary attributes are:
- Management of courses and content
- Learning avenues
- graded automatically
- Individualized user permissions
- Performance profiles for self-managed training courses
READ MORE: Best Companies for Financial Software Development
A robust online training tool with an easy-to-use interface, Docebo has a low learning curve when you first use it.
It includes a sizable content marketplace where you can purchase or even profitably sell courses. It uses AI to generate meaningful reports on user activity, engagement, and development.
Among Docebo’s primary attributes are:
- Automatic AI
- individual certifications
- the e-commerce app
- flexible learning routes
- gaming components
Best budget-friendly option – WizIQ
WizIQ is an affordable LMS software solution with flexible pricing to meet the requirements of any business.
You may create staff training courses with it, deliver them while on the go, and sell them to increase your passive revenue.
The primary attributes of WizIQ include:
- Test builder for a virtual classroom
- Mobile-based education
- Analytical reports that are in-depth
- Self-paced training
- Integration of e-commerce
Best simple LMS software – Mindflash
An active, adaptable team in the contemporary, dynamic workplace requires a training solution that is both straightforward and effective. This is where Mindflash comes in.
You may quickly and easily construct interactive courses using its intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Key characteristics of Mindflash include:
- construction of online courses
- easy to create a quiz
- Many useable course templates
- features for real-time reporting
- wide-ranging question bank
- Progress evaluation
Best for improving productivity – Lessonly
The LMS programme Lessonly is excellent for providing training to remote workers. It allows students to put their newly acquired skills into practise rather than merely presenting text and video.
It features drag-and-drop options for rapidly and effectively designing a whole course. To enhance and improve your courses, you can use text, video, photos, and other media files.
Key characteristics of Lessonly include:
- logical course creator
- Identifying a course
- instantaneous feedback
- performance evaluation
- Online and in-person instruction
- Self-directed education
Best for improving SEO – Learnyst
For those who want to use online training software to enhance staff training and draw website visitors, Learnyst is a great option.
It helps you to easily design interesting courses that draw interest and enhance memory.
Among Learnyst’s main attributes are:
- SEO-friendly courses
- many types of content
- Intelligent course creator
- content leakage
- Flexible streaming
- integrated e-commerce
Best for course personalization – TalentLMS
A powerful online training tool called TalentLMS makes creating courses easier. In a matter of hours, you can build and launch a course, even if you’ve never used a similar solution.
In addition, if you don’t want to build your own courses from beginning, it includes a vast library of pre-made courses you can use.
Key characteristics of TalantLMS include:
- simple setup
- Choices for customization
- blended education
- tools for rich communication
- distinct user types
- Integration of e-commerce
Best for specific training needs – Litmos
A growing number of organisations are using the LMS software Litmos to synchronise training across several teams and departments.
It is strong, scalable, and flexible. There is a small learning curve, though, that you should be aware of.
The salient traits of Litmos include:
- specialised instruction for certain teams
- advanced protection
- an integrated dashboard
- Universal compatibility
- societal education
- worldwide scalability
Best for automating training management – Administrate
Although Administrate is a relative newcomer to the LMS market, it has quickly become the best option for employee training.
You can take control of employee training while saving time and effort thanks to it.
Key characteristics of Administrate include:
- centralising the schedule
- flexible learning routes
- Automation of work
- analytics and reports suitable for audit
- Integration of financial systems
- tracking of the teacher
READ MORE: How to Move Up the Waitlist for Microsoft’s ChatGPT-Enhanced Bing