Coming Soon: Vivo iQOO 11 Release Date, Design, Technical Specifications, and More
After an initial postponement, Vivo’s anticipated iQOO 11 series officially announces its revised launch date.
New flagship phone models iQOO 11 and iQOO Neo 7 SE from the tech giant were initially scheduled to go on sale on December 2. According to Times Now, the corporation has chosen to postpone the event in light of the recent passing of Jian Zemin, the former general secretary of the Chinese Communist Party. The decision to postpone the occasion was taken out of respect and to offer the country some space for mourning.
Update: In an Instagram post, iQOO Indonesia states that the new launch day will be December 8. According to reports, Vivo will simultaneously unveil the new flagship models in Malaysia, Indonesia, and China.
The IQOO 11 Series from Vivo: What to Expect
The “king of gaming phones,” as the market has dubbed it, has Vivo fans and tech aficionados excited. To prevent any performance compromises, News18 reports that the iQOO 11 series will include both the vanilla and the Pro versions. The new Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset will be used by both versions of the hardware.
It is widely known that the upcoming Xiaomi 13 and iQOO 11 phones will use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 SoC, which was just released and is rumoured to offer better performance.
However, the pro model’s stunning 2K display with a 144Hz refresh rate will give it an edge over the vanilla version’s display. In China, pre-orders for the iQOO 11 and iQOO Neo7 SE are currently being taken.
What We Know About Vivo’s IQOO 11 So Far: Design, Specifications, and More
The iQOO 11 Pro will have a curved panel, in contrast to the basic iQOO 11, which has a flat appearance. 512GB of internal storage and up to 12GB of RAM, which might not support extension, will also be included in both versions. iQOO will continue to run Android 13 alongside the Funtouch OS version.
According to GSM Arena, the following is a complete list of the iQOO 11 series from Vivo’s revealed technical specifications:
- 1500 nits, 144 Hz, HDR, and AMOLED type (peak)
- 6.78 inches, or 112.8 cm2, in size
- Resolution: 19.5:9, 1440 x 3120 pixels (507 ppi density)
- OS: Android 13 Ocean Origin
- Chipset: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 by Qualcomm (SM8550) (4 nm)
- Octa-core CPU (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0
- GHz Cortex-A510)
- Adreno 740 GPU
- Card slot: None Internal: 128GB with 8GB of RAM, 256GB with 12GB of RAM, 256GB with 16GB of RAM, and 512GB with 16GB of RAM
- UFS 3.1 – 128GB
- UFS 4.0 – 256GB, 512GB
- PDAF, OIS, triple 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.57″,
- 47mm (telephoto), 1/2.9″, f/2.0, 12 MP, PDAF, and 3x optical zoom
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚
- features HDR, panorama, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, and gyro-EIS video
- 16 MP, f/2.5, single (wide)
- includes HDR
- 1080p@30fps video with gyro-EIS
- dual speakers for the loudspeaker
- 3.5mm jack absent
- 192 kHz/24-bit audio
- Dual-band WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 with Wi-Fi Direct
- aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, A2DP, LE, and Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, and QZSS positioning
- USB On-The-Go, USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint (optical beneath display), proximity, accelerometer, gyro, and compass
- Li-Po, 5000 mAh, non-removable in type
- 120W wired, PD3.0 charging